WOW! A national award-winning caregiver on our team! Congratulations Dottie Pallansch! You deserve it. You are a true blessing to our clients and our company.
We are pleased to announce that Dottie Pallansch has been awarded the national Caregiver Of The Season Award!
- Alternative Senior Care is part of a membership organization called The Senior’s Choice
- There are about 150 TSC members across North America
- Every quarter TSC gives an award called the Caregiver of The Season
- This award has been in existence since 2005
- Only 1 CG of the Season is chosen per quarter
- Nominations pour in from across the US and Canada
Dottie is among an elite group of just 52 caregivers in North America who have been honored with this distinction.
What makes Dottie Pallansch an excellent choice for Caregiver of the Season? She’s an exceptional example to us all because she has the “heart” to make every visit meaningful to her clients.
Dottie retired from the telephone company and lives in Melrose MN. She had a desire to help others and remain part of her community. She began working with Alternative Senior Care in 2012 and has become a vital part of this growing company. She is reliable and always willing to help any client across the five-county area that we serve!
With no prior formal training, Dottie learned a new career that has become the joy of her heart! And… with the help of office staff, she has also become very tech savvy!
Dottie treats her clients as she wants to be treated—and “treat” them she does! When Dottie visits a client, she doesn’t just “do her job.” She might come having baked her client’s favorite pie, or a homemade stew. The thing that makes Dottie a unique caregiver is that she finds the little things that will make her client’s day, and then provides them.
Dottie has genuine compassion for her clients and puts her heart into caregiving. It is not just a job to her, it is who she is.
Cindy grew up in Sauk Centre and raised her three children here. She has five grandchildren.Married to Mike since 2010, she keeps busy with gardening and outdoor activities.
Latest posts by Cindy Karasch, COTA, CSA, President, CEO (see all)
- 10th Annual Christmas For A Senior - November 12, 2018
- 6 Activities Senior Care Can Do with Alzheimer’s Patients - November 8, 2018
- Alternative Senior Care Holds Annual Awards Banquet - October 30, 2018