Alternative Senior Care is looking for a compassionate, experienced LPN who is creative and a people person. The position supports our Operations Director, helping with training and managing our caregiving staff. You’ll also assist the Registered Nurse in our Sauk Centre office.
Alternative Senior Care is an established home care company covering a 5-county area in Central MN offering:
• Pleasant/positive work environment
• Be treated like an individual
• Achieve work/life balance
• Full Time Hours
• Base salary commensurate with experience
• Bi-weekly bonus based on average hours billed in pay period
• Retirement plan
• Supplemental Insurance
Requires a current Minnesota LPN license. To apply, please send resume to: Lainie@alternativeseniorcare.net
Cindy grew up in Sauk Centre and raised her three children here. She has five grandchildren.Married to Mike since 2010, she keeps busy with gardening and outdoor activities.
Latest posts by Cindy Karasch, COTA, CSA, President, CEO (see all)
- Are You Getting Unsolicited Advice from Well-meaning Family? - June 11, 2019
- We Want You! - June 4, 2019
- May 2019 Heart of a Caregiver Award - May 30, 2019