Hannah Berg has been awarded the Heart Of A Caregiver Award for August 2019. Hannah is a college student at St. Benedict’s University majoring in Psychology and Nutrition. She’s helped out many clients over the summer. During the school year, she cares for a client near her school, on weekends when she’s home she helps others. She’s very hardworking and carries a positive attitude toward her clients and work tasks.
Hannah is very mature for a 20-year-old. She has always connected well with seniors and has a profound respect for them. She said she loves working for ASC because it’s a flexible position and she appreciates the services we provide to help people stay at their own homes. We are grateful for her! Our clients appreciate her care very much too.
Here are a few comments we have heard:
• One client stated, “She is a good listener and will do anything you ask her to do.”
• While assisting with a client in the hospital, the family said, “Hannah made a hard situation easier and we appreciated her help very much.”
• Another client said “Hannah is our girl and we love her”
• “My dad looks forward to her visits each week because they eat ice cream together after she is done cleaning.”
We are very thankful for her hard work and giving heart. Great job Hannah!
Cindy grew up in Sauk Centre and raised her three children here. She has five grandchildren.Married to Mike since 2010, she keeps busy with gardening and outdoor activities.
Latest posts by Cindy Karasch, COTA, CSA, President, CEO (see all)
- ASC Works Toward Enhancing the Hospice Experience - November 20, 2019
- 11th Annual Christmas For A Senior! - November 12, 2019
- How Do You Balance Care For Your Mom and Time With Your Children, Partner, and Friends? - November 11, 2019