Do you desire more effective relationships with difficult clients? If caring for difficult people is emotionally taxing, this training is for you.
Alternative Senior Care is sponsoring this virtual training experience coming up June 11th 1:00 – 3:00 PM via ZOOM.
THE SESSION WILL INCLUDE:
- CARING FOR THE INTERIOR LIFE OF THE CAREGIVER
- CARING FOR PATIENTS THROUGH MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS
- CARING FOR PATIENTS THAT ARE MORE DIFFICULT/CRITICAL
Who should attend? Frontline staff, CNAs, HHAs, dietary, laundry, housekeeping, maintenance, family caregivers, volunteers, clergy, emergency response teams, social workers, professionals.
About the Presenter: George Dubie is the Chief Executive Officer and Licensed Psychologist, Founder and CEO of a non-profit mental health facility, author , but, most of all, George’s role is to mentor the hearts, souls and minds of his staff and present helpful information for those caring for others and caring for themselves in the process
THIS MEETING WILL BE HELD VIA ZOOM. YOU’LL RECEIVE AN EMAIL UPON REGISTERING THAT WILL CONTAIN THE ZOOM LINK. To learn more and register, please visit this site: https://trainingmentalhealth.eventbrite.com
- (Video) Rose Give-Away by Alternative Senior Care! - June 22, 2020
- Heart Disease in Women: What Do You Need to Know? - June 15, 2020
- Alternative Senior Care Ensures 99th Birthday Celebration - June 3, 2020