FREE Dementia Training
For Family & Community Members
Wednesday June12th, 2019, in Alexandria, MN
1:00 PM — 3:00 PM
Grand Arbor 4403 Pioneer Rd SE, Alexandria, MN 56308
Navigating the Aging/Dementia Journey Together
Target Audience: Family caregivers and community members
Aging, dementia, caregiving OH MY!! We’ve got you covered! We will answer questions you don’t know how to ask. We’ll help you create a roadmap to help you support your loved one on their aging/dementia journey.
Join us for this fun filled, educational and thought-provoking session. We will explore things such as:
- Normal versus not normal aging
- Understand how people with dementia experience their world.
- Discover how as a caregiver to best support your loved one.
- Learn how to care for your loved ones in a manner that preserves their dignity.
For questions call us at #320-763-7627
Presented by: Krisie Barron LSW
Cindy grew up in Sauk Centre and raised her three children here. She has five grandchildren.Married to Mike since 2010, she keeps busy with gardening and outdoor activities.
Latest posts by Cindy Karasch, COTA, CSA, President, CEO (see all)
- How Easy Is It to Switch to the Mediterranean Diet? - May 20, 2019
- What Causes Bone Cancer? - May 6, 2019
- Heart Of A Caregiver Award April 2019 - April 30, 2019